Site Terms + FAQ



Why should I hire a Travel Advisor?

You may be one who likes to have complete control of your outcome and/or one who enjoys surfing the web for the ‘cheapest rate” or the “deal of the day” which is great! If this is your ideal way to travel, then working with travel advisor probably isn’t for you and we sincerely wish you “Safe Travels”.

However, if you are looking for guidance and would prefer not to spend hours surfing and researching on the internet but would like someone to advise you on the best possible options based on your own personal preferences then you have to come the right place.

Just Because Romance Travel works with you via a consultation or two to gather as much information as possible to best understand your needs and travel style to design the experience you desire, all while saving you time and energy. We are also just a phone call or WhatsApp message away when you need help on your vacation. Who will you call when you book your vacation online?

How does the process for planning a Destination Wedding work?

You can learn all about that process on our SERVICES page.

What is the average cost for a Destination Wedding?

It all depends on the type of wedding you desire. If it’s just a union of two, then there’s a good chance the resort will cover the entire cost of the wedding. If you are inviting all your friends and family and would like the works – exotic flowers, DJ, dance floor etc. – the price goes up. Not to worry, I will work with you and your spouse to find the wedding package that’s just right for you and within your preferred budget.

How far in advance should we plan our honeymoon or destination wedding?

I recommend planning a honeymoon at least six months in advance. This will give you the best airfare prices and availability at resorts. For destination weddings, to secure your desired date, planning should begin at least nine months in advance. You’ll also be giving your guests ample time to make travel arrangements.

Do I need a passport or visa to travel internationally?

Yes, a passport is needed to travel outside the US. Typically, a passport must be valid at least 6 months following your return date of travel and you must have at least one unstamped page available. The answer to the visa question depends on your passport origin and the destination country. We always try to remind our clients and inform them of their immigration document needs for each trip, but ultimately it is the client’s responsibility to determine which documents they need to travel to their destination and to ensure that their passport is up-to-date. You can apply for a passport directly online at or visit your local United States Post Office for processing assistance. Still not sure, feel free to contact us and we will guide you in the right direction.

Do I really need Travel Insurance?

Simply put…life happens, be it a loss of job, an immediate family member is injured or acts of nature hinders departure. Travel insurance will assist you if you have to cancel for a covered reason for injury, sickness or death in the family, lost baggage, travel delays and trip interruption. Having travel insurance helps protect your financial investment. Did you also know that most medical insurance policies in the USA only cover you for medical emergencies only in the contiguous 48 states? Travel insurance will protect you if you are injured while outside of the country.